10: Nick Donaldson: Curiosity, learning & success in your MOPs career
MOPs is an amazing career, and the number 1 skill you need is curiosity. Nick got his start owning a Marketo instance and rapidly acquired the skills required to be a MOPs leader in one of Canada’s hottest startups. Learn how he got his start from a strong foundation in-house and how he's now moved consulting side. Note: The audio on Nick's end isn't the greatest. During the interview, we didn't notice but post-production realized it wasn't the best.
- Nick is a highly talented marketing ops professional.
- He started his career in marketing with a quick stint in a creative agency before spending the better part of the next 6 years of his career working in-house for companies of different sizes and different industries.
- Nick brings a lot of passion and enthusiasm to his work which has helped him rapidly learn the world of martech.
- Nick really came into his own working at Solace in the tech industry where he picked up Marketo and hasn’t looked back since.
- Nick recently made the move back to the agency world where he’ll be a Consultant at Perkuto